This maybe a simple banana bread but the added fruits and choco chips give it that added dimension of flavor and texture.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 medium bananas, mashed
1/2 cup fresh strawberries, minced
1/2 canned ripe mangoes, drained and minced
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a large loaf pan.
2) In a large bowl, stir the melted butter and sugar.
3) Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
4) Add the flour, baking soda and salt, stir until smooth.
5) Lastly, gently fold in the yogurt, bananas, chocolate chips, strawberries, and mangoes . Spread evenly into the loaf pan.
6) Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for an hour, or until a knife/toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
7) Cool loaf in the pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.