Cook a ton of these babies and freeze in a tightly sealed container or freezer bag. Just reheat on the stove, using a pan lightly brushed with oil or in a preheated oven.
500 g minced chicken
1/2 tbs turmeric
1/4 tbs rosemary
Pinch of cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp basil
1 tbs salt
1 1/4 tbs cornstarch/corn flour
1 cup crushed plain cornflakes or panko bread crumbs or plain crackers
1. Mix the chicken, herbs, and spices well.
2. Add the egg and cornstrach and make sure it is evenly distributed in the chicken mix.
3. Add the crushed cornflakes/breadcrumbs and make sure it’s mixed well.
4. Heat about 1 1/2 cups of oil in a deep pan.
5. Drop about a teaspoon-size of the chicken mixture and fry until golden brown.
*If you’re planning to bake it, add 2 tablespoons of oil into the mixture and shape them into balls. Lay them out on a greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven to 175 degrees Celsius until golden brown.